Planet Series Benefit Pack dlc?

What about a benefit pack where some missing features of Planco (realised in Planzoo) will be added?
I don't know if it's possible, but it would be nice. I don't own Planzoo, but I saw frequently requested features like block terraforming and a fence tool...
There are only two reasons why they wouldn't do it...
Either it's not possible or they'll keep those features for a Planco 2.

Anyway, it should be possible to add Planzoo scenery (plants, building parts and other not zoo exclusive stuff) to Planco.

As far as I'm aware, the devs have said a few times before that they have no plans to bring elements of Planet Zoo into Planet Coaster if that's what you're saying. Both games are on different versions of the Cobra engine (I've probably worded it badly there but hey), so I guess that's why it can't be done. Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Hm, ok.
But if it's not possible to add Planzoo features to Planco, it should be possible to implement scenery that's already modelled...
It's easy money making!

maybe they will surprise us when the console version releases later this year. Hopefully the console version will have some new features and other improvements for the engine, which will most likely be added into the PC version in an update around the same time. Maybe they will add weather, guest improvements, and improved terrain features.

I expect Frontier is working hard behind the scenes to make sure the console version is running as smooth as possible upon release and luckily for them theres only 3or4 major systems they have to make it run on (PS4, Xbox1, XboxX, PS5, maybe PSVR?). But you know they will still be working on it even after release, probably patching it further for minor bugs that may appear, etc. So hopefully, they will be able to give PC users those same new benefits that console users will have (if any).

Then they could possibly release one final DLC for the holidays before officially announcing Planco2! thats my hope anyway :) I just wonder how they will price the console edition with all DLC?

As for transferring blueprints from Plazoo into Planco, I personally do not see it as necessary. What I am concerned about is transferring my Planco1 blueprints into Planco2!! I also think console users should be able to access the current blueprints available on PC

I also think console users should be able to access the current blueprints available on PC
I agree, but the stumbling Block here is the Steam Workshop. Frontier has no control over that. The only halfway solutution to that would be if Frontier made their own service where you can upload your blueprints. The downside of that of course would be that the creators would have to upload all of their existing blueprints to that service as well.

The only halfway solutution to that would be if Frontier made their own service where you can upload your blueprints. The downside of that of course would be that the creators would have to upload all of their existing blueprints to that service as well.

yes unfortunately I agree :( i created another thread about it in the general section

Top Bottom