planet zoo on ps4?

so because jwe was on ps4 i was kinda hoping planet zoo would be on ps4 because ive heard good things and have been watching lots of videos lately and it looks fun. i want to play your game but i cant because its pc exclusive and thats why i hope it will get released on ps4 in the future because some people cant get a pc to play planet zoo so if its on ps4 people can enjoy it as we

I highly doubt anytime soon as Planco is planned for consoles but it is also merely a four yr old game and most likely finished. While planet zoo is still being completed and probably has at least another yr or two of development. Your definitely not the only one requesting this for sure and I do hope eventually all platforms get a chance to play. I was a long time console player but ended up getting a pc to run this game specifically but pc is expensive and just not a option for everyone unfortunately. But once the games completed it could probably go to console but of course now there’s the new gen consoles so will see I guess.

I highly doubt anytime soon as Planco is planned for consoles but it is also merely a four yr old game and most likely finished. While planet zoo is still being completed and probably has at least another yr or two of development. Your definitely not the only one requesting this for sure and I do hope eventually all platforms get a chance to play. I was a long time console player but ended up getting a pc to run this game specifically but pc is expensive and just not a option for everyone unfortunately. But once the games completed it could probably go to console but of course now there’s the new gen consoles so will see I guess.
ok cool thx for the reply

so because jwe was on ps4 i was kinda hoping planet zoo would be on ps4 because ive heard good things and have been watching lots of videos lately and it looks fun. i want to play your game but i cant because its pc exclusive and thats why i hope it will get released on ps4 in the future because some people cant get a pc to play planet zoo so if its on ps4 people can enjoy it as we
I wish we could have it out on ps4 or ps5 by December or January.

Back
Top Bottom