Planet Zoo: Update 1.16.1 is available now!

Thanks for the update!

Apart from the crashes caused by the souvenir shops, have the bug of the vendors getting stuck in the souvenir shops Benn fixed too?

1704833875098.png

So sad, still not able to play, still connection issues.

I haven't had any issues as of Yet, but i'm still sad, cause my zoo did crash and disconnect at the same time and all my DLC animals were deleted from my Franchise zoo. They're still not back, so this is a bittersweet update really.

Quitting the game because you have to work the next day is even harder after that long after a forced break.
I haven't had any issues as of Yet, but i'm still sad, cause my zoo did crash and disconnect at the same time and all my DLC animals were deleted from my Franchise zoo. They're still not back, so this is a bittersweet update really.
Well, they did say they will fix that soon, too and all the animals should be back.

My vendors still get stuck at the modular souvenir shop door so the shop can't be used 😭. I have ended removing it from my park because I was losing a lot of money.

Does anyone elses zoo load a lot longer now?
Only played once for a few Minutes since the Update and it's loading normally for me.
Have a Problem though with Building Pieces at the Divider between two Enclosures I'm building. Can only adjust the Height by 1m and have no Option to change it :(

Not only my zoos load longer, but the game itself too. Emptying the cache did help a bit but it still takes a lot more time than it normally does.

I hope the new update will solve it. :)
Had that Problem too, so extreme that it didn't even load anymore, but it somehow fixed itself the next Day. I'll try to think about this though if it should happen again

Top Bottom