Player group in Singapore / Malaysia timezone

Not a Minor Faction.
Not aligned with any Super-power.
Squadron-neutral group.

Let me know if you're interested to chat or even play with similar players from SG or MY (or even Indonesia and Thailand). Chats are in English though.

Group comprises of mostly working class pilots, both new and veteran players. And mostly to help the new CMDRs understand and enjoy the game. We still form mining parties, or take the FC out to destinations to help the new CMDRs like recent trip to farm Guardian tech.

Very casual and chill atmosphere.

Not a Minor Faction.
Not aligned with any Super-power.
Squadron-neutral group.

Let me know if you're interested to chat or even play with similar players from SG or MY (or even Indonesia and Thailand). Chats are in English though.

Group comprises of mostly working class pilots, both new and veteran players. And mostly to help the new CMDRs understand and enjoy the game. We still form mining parties, or take the FC out to destinations to help the new CMDRs like recent trip to farm Guardian tech.

Very casual and chill atmosphere.
Hi,
I'm from Indonesia and looking for active squadron. Please let me know how can I join? My in game nickname CMDR GantengNo1

Thank you!

What is a working class pilot? Somewhere around 1973 I was playing drums on the hangar bay of a USA Knox class ship parked in the waters of Singapore. I wasn't very good. I got better owing a recording studio many years later. I saw the James Bond movie 'Diamonds are Forever" at a Singapore theater with subtitles. I have a fond memory of Singapore.

I know a lot about the Elite games per my website over the years and not everything about Elite Dangerous when it comes to PvP. If you have an Inara.cz group you may get more players interested. I'm 13 hours away from your timezone still a few friends could carry on while you are sleeping. Not that I want to or even care. ED is a 24 hour world game. Work on that.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi there, just to check the group , i know u guys are planning for guardian tech but any particular main focus currently ?
we have 3 person here as we are friends and we are looking for a group to join maybe for some activities that we can do together.

Hi there, just to check the group , i know u guys are planning for guardian tech but any particular main focus currently ?
we have 3 person here as we are friends and we are looking for a group to join maybe for some activities that we can do together.
oh so terrible that we been celebrating Xmas and year end we have not checked this thread.
The team has returned from Guardian space, and no plans yet to make another trip though I suspect they might make another run in the future. If you want to just hang out at our Discord let me know.

Again we apologise for the late response.

I am based out in the same time zone. my old sqn has recently retired. let me know if you don't mind someone tagging along.
I am on the Odyssey platform.

I am based out in the same time zone. my old sqn has recently retired. let me know if you don't mind someone tagging along.
I am on the Odyssey platform.
sorry for the late response, but if you are still keen on joining, most welcome. Discord link in the first post.

Cmdr Agent_001 here, looking for players in Singapore, SEA region, let me know if there is a Discord for such.

I mainly run trading, exploration, and only recently AX, not that there is a choice... :)

Tkia.

Top Bottom