Please add 'VR' to your forum name for an easy, highly visible, profile boost for VR

Hi all

There does seem to be a lot of VR users on the forum but because we can't add polls there is little way to show numbers.

Would it be possible for all CMDRs who use VR, or wish to support the inclusion of support for VR in EDO, to TEMPORARILY change your forum name by simply adding 'VR' before or after your normal forum name? *
You can change back anytime you wish and you can do it yourself from your profile settings.

You can change your name 5 times without fuss. (Any more and I guess you will need to ask a mod.)

A while ago someone suggested using adding VR to their usernames. And this was adopted by a number of users, obvs myself included. I love it because it is minimum effort and maximum visibility. VR avatars are brilliant but not viewable on all mediums unlike forum names which appears everywhere e.g. even in quotes.

Once (hopefully) VR is supported beyond the flat screen in EDO [or whenever really!] you can simply remove the VR from your username, no worries. :)

Thanks!

* For info. Apparently, if you add VR as a prefix and without square brackets, ilthe VR can be accessed as a tag, which might be a way to assess numbers!

Love the sig. Elite Dangerous "made for VR". It was actually made for VR! It wasn't some guy experimenting for a couple of days. No, ED was made for VR. It say's so there. If the entire point of ED is VR...

With regard to visibility, when viewing the forum on my phone, I don't see anyone's sig :/ I think some people might even not be able to see sigs depending on cookie settings, not sure.
I think everyone, on any platform, using any setting sees the forum name.

Hi all

There does seem to be a lot of VR users on the forum but because we can't add polls there is little way to show numbers.

Would it be possible for all CMDRs who use VR, or wish to support the inclusion of support for VR in EDO, to TEMPORARILY change your forum name by simply adding 'VR' before or after your normal forum name? *
You can change back anytime you wish and you can do it yourself from your profile settings.

You can change your name 5 times without fuss. (Any more and I guess you will need to ask a mod.)

A while ago someone suggested using adding VR to their usernames. And this was adopted by a number of users, obvs myself included. I love it because it is minimum effort and maximum visibility. VR avatars are brilliant but not viewable on all mediums unlike forum names which appears everywhere e.g. even in quotes.

Once (hopefully) VR is supported beyond the flat screen in EDO [or whenever really!] you can simply remove the VR from your username, no worries. :)

Thanks!

* For info. Apparently, if you add VR as a prefix and without square brackets, ilthe VR can be accessed as a tag, which might be a way to assess numbers!
done

Top Bottom