Please DON'T stop my ship while in Carrier Management

Hey all,

This is irksome. I'm travelling to a more distant station in Super Cruise. I have several minutes to kill, so I go in and do some remote Carrier management. I exit Carrier Management, thinking I should now be very near my destination BUT the game chose to slow my ship to a crawl while I was in the CM page. Why?

I've had the same happen when flying regularly, I've popped power to engines to attain top speed and gone to do some management stuff, returning to find my ship stopped dead. I even got shot up badly once due to this. The ship chasing had zero chance of catching me, due to my greater speed. Until that is the GAME stopped my ship. Is there an option somewhere to prevent this?

I don't think it's always been this way, has it? Regardless, it's annoying! I mean, my throttle is full, DON'T IGNORE IT.

Carrier managment also retracts your cargo hatch (stopping collector limpets...). I think this change happened at the same time as the carrier managment music got louder? All of these should definitely be fixed.
Not tried opening the remote window when running limpets but the throttle down is I am sure much older than the annoyingly louder than almost everything else in the game music.

Voted on the speed issue.

What makes me think it may be, is carrier management will also force flight assist on when you are in normal flight.
I have no way of confirming that because I have no intention of looking at the carrier management screen while dropping for touchdown on a planet, which is the only time I use FAoff

I have no way of confirming that because I have no intention of looking at the carrier management screen while dropping for touchdown on a planet, which is the only time I use FAoff
not a banana.jpg

Top Bottom