Please help with my problem with rides

This is a problem I'm having in sandbox mode with the safari car and train rides (haven't tried the others yet). Guests will go to the entrance of the queue like they want to get on the ride, then suddenly turn and walk away from it again without ever entering the queue.
The cars/train will go around the track just fine, only they never have any guests on them. The guests don't have any thought bubbles to let me know why they're doing it.
I don't have any mods.

I have had zero success in solving the issue. I tried all of the following that were suggested by Youtube videos, and none of it worked:
--Deleted the station and rebuilt it.
--Replaced the pathing to and from the ride multiple times. (I'm using a queue path leading to the entrance, and a regular path leading away from the exit.)
--Replaced the entrance/exits.
--Closed the ride and rebooted the game, and then reopened the ride again.
--Deleted and replaced one segment of track.
I started an entirely new zoo and had the same issue.
None of it worked.

Thanks for your help.

Hi VioletGrey,
Could you see a screenshot of the stations and the route?
Maybe the queue is too long?
What does the route look like in itself?
Does she go through enclosures?
How many stations are there?
Do the guests stay at the zoo afterwards?
Could it be that you maybe swapped the entrance and exit?

I have not yet created complete trips myself, but at other points I have already experienced that sometimes only a small detail is missing in order to get guests to use something or to stay longer in the zoo.

I hope that someone can help you and that it is not a bug.

Have a nice day
Gabi

Two different ones I tried. The tracks do simple loops but without going through animal habitats at the moment, just so I could see whether the ride would go around the track like they're supposed to or not. Is that the issue, that they're not currently going through habitats? I don't see anything else that could be the problem. The zoos are full of guests.
The safari car ride had one station, but the train had two stations. Guests would turn away from the queues on both of them, despite running toward the queues at first like they wanted to get on.

At least you can see how I have the paths set up for each of them. By the way, I tried a shorter queue path as well, but that didn't work for me either.

49847526658_92a2414b82_c.jpg

49848058926_7f58fa9981_c.jpg

The rides don’t necessarily have to go through habitats, but they need to go somewhere. Their main function is actually transportation, not sightseeing - maybe with the exception of the jeep ride, which is intended to go through habitats (~ airlocks).

For that reason, you need more than one station and something the guests would want to go to. This can be a habitat, shops, or even a toilet.

Top Bottom