Please let us turn off any light emitting object (not just lights)

Being able to turn off lights since the newest update is great, and it lets us do so many things. But why did you stop at just the lights?
It's very annoying that we are unable to turn off windows and signs. Some of the signs I do not want emitting light either.
I hope this can be added in a future update. It shouldn't be that hard since you've already gotten it to work on the lights.

You can change the light-colour to "black", then it keeps being dark.
For many signs this changes the color of the sign or text. Being able to turn them off is much more intuitive as well. It doesn't make sense you can do it for some items but not all.

For many signs this changes the color of the sign or text. Being able to turn them off is much more intuitive as well. It doesn't make sense you can do it for some items but not all.
Do they? I only noticed signs, where you can change colour of light (usually located bottom line) AND seperatly colour of text (and colour of edge of text). But maybe I only used such signs as described and overlooked the other ones? I don't know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom