Poster Pro - Our Favourite Entries

there are really beautiful creations ! Definitely rachel for me.

@Urufu1997

panda.jpg

there are really beautiful creations ! Definitely rachel for me.

@Urufu1997

View attachment 168769
That's a really funny Idea and I love the Design of the Room. The Bonobo is great and I hope the Polar Bear gets his Wish fulfilled. I also need to do something about my Polar Bear Enclosure once the Dehydration Problem is solved. For some Reason the Solar Panels on the Roof are often too much damaged even though I have a lot of Mechanics assigned to them. Maybe I should build a Staff-Area on the Roof of the Building

I absolutely LOVE some of these posters. But I PERSONALLY think that some of the posters posted later fit the "advertise the best things about their zoo ... that will have people racing to your zoos to get a look at what you've showcased" much better than some of the choices. Because I myself find when I look at SOME posters, that if that is 'the best' your zoo has to offer, I'm not interested in the rest of it. But that's just my opinion. And CONGRATULATIONS to all none the less, because some are really really beautiful! :D

Last edited:
Very nice posters and congratulations to the winner and all who competed. I don’t participate but enjoy looking at the works of others. Hopefully frontier will do competitions on a regular basis as everyone really seems to enjoy them.

Top Bottom