Powerplay Powerplay: All Powers, Rating tiers and benefits

So I've been looking around for this info and couldn't find it. The closest thing I found was this imgur post of screenshots. http://imgur.com/a/QBEsE?gallery#0

So I figured I'd make up a complete list of all the benefits for each Power at each Rating tier. The list is based on the Rating, not the Power, so you can compare the benefits at each level for yourself.

Rating 1:
Galactic PowerFactionCredit Reward per weekPreparation nominationsCommodity Allocation per .5 hr
ALLALL1,000none10

Rating 2:
Galactic PowerFactionCredit Reward per weekPreparation nominationsCommodity Allocation per .5 hr
ALLALL50,000215
Galactic PowerFactionBase BenefitBonus increase - Galatic Power level 3/2/1
Felicia Winters(Federation)Influence bonus of 10% in controlled system.15/20/25%
Zachary Hudson(Federation)Bounty bonus of 20% in controlled system.30/40/50%
Arissa Lavigny Duval(Empire)Bounty bonus of 20% in controlled system.30/40/50%
Zemina Torval(Empire)Trade Profit bonus of 5% in controlled system.10/15/20%
Denton Patreus(Empire)Weapon cost reduction of 10% in controlled system.20/25/30%
Aisling Duval(Empire)Influence bonus of 10% in controlled system.15/20/25%
Li Yong-Rui(Independent)Ship Insurance reduction of 5% in controlled system.10/15/20%
Pranav Antal(Independent)Influence bonus of 5% in controlled system.10/15/20%
Edmund Mahon(Alliance)Trade Profit bonus of 5% in controlled system.10/15/20%
Archon Delaine(Marauder)Bounties incurred reduced by 20% in controlled system.30/40/50%
Rating 3:
ALLALL500,000520

Rating 4:
ALLALL5,000,0001025

Rating 5:
ALLALL50,000,0002550
Galactic PowerFactionBenefit
Felicia Winters(Federation)Influence bonus of 100% in controlled system.
Zachary Hudson(Federation)Bounty bonus of 100% in controlled system.
Arissa Lavigny Duval(Empire)Bounty bonus of 100% in controlled system.
Zemina Torval(Empire)Rare Goods Profit increase of 50% in controlled system.
Denton Patreus(Empire)Munitions cost reduction of 90% in controlled system.
Aisling Duval(Empire)Influence bonus of 100% in controlled system.
Li Yong-Rui(Independent)Exploration Data bonus of 200% in controlled system.
Pranav Antal(Independent)Bounty bonus of 100% in controlled system.
Edmund Mahon(Alliance)Rare Goods Profit increase of 50% in controlled system.
Archon Delaine(Marauder)Bounties incurred reduced by 100% in controlled system.

Cmdr Zerdath, signing out.

So can you explain or link what each of the categories means or an explanation please?? I have looked but most likely topicising it wrongly! thanks

So can you explain or link what each of the categories means or an explanation please?? I have looked but most likely topicising it wrongly! thanks

TBH, I haven't figured everything out myself. I mean the Preparation Nomination is fairly self-explanatory once you look at the Preparation tab in the Powers menu, but I don't know what the Commodity Allocation is. I will post more info once I figure it out.

anyone mind explaining what is Influence bonus?

i am not 100% sure about this, but i think its a bonus to how much influence you get from missions ect, both for major and minor factions.
so if you want to boost your Federation Naval rank as fast as possible, then you should pledge to Winters.

edit: actually im far from sure about this at all, its more of a wild guess. hopefully someone can confirm.

Last edited:
i am not 100% sure about this, but i think its a bonus to how much influence you get from missions ect, both for major and minor factions.
so if you want to boost your Federation Naval rank as fast as possible, then you should pledge to Winters.

edit: actually im far from sure about this at all, its more of a wild guess. hopefully someone can confirm.

That's my understanding as well.

TBH, I haven't figured everything out myself. I mean the Preparation Nomination is fairly self-explanatory once you look at the Preparation tab in the Powers menu, but I don't know what the Commodity Allocation is. I will post more info once I figure it out.

Commodity allocation refers to the power's packages that you can deliver, e.g. Archon Delaine has Kumo contraband coming from Harma.
Initially, you only get to pick 10 cargo up every half hour. With rank 5, you'd get 50. Delivering these packages will in turn increase / maintain your rating with your chosen power.

Top Bottom