Powerplay Powerplay! Keep ships in enemy territory?

In power play is it safe to keep ships in a station in enemy territory? I always keep it at certain locations for the sake of marking my buy locations. Will anything get them destroyed if I join powerplay? Is it safe to transport them later to powerplay to use? IE, can they be killed on the journey if I pay money for the game to transfer a ship over or anything like that?

Also, If I get powerplay high enough and transfer do I need to spend the entire 4 weeks on the next team to get access to the special weapons?!

I want to get imperial hammers and Advanced Plasma Accelerators. I really wish it did not take so long to get. Two weeks would be much more reasonable.

Also, can you play powerplay from solo mode? I only play solo.

In power play is it safe to keep ships in a station in enemy territory? I always keep it at certain locations for the sake of marking my buy locations. Will anything get them destroyed if I join powerplay? Is it safe to transport them later to powerplay to use? IE, can they be killed on the journey if I pay money for the game to transfer a ship over or anything like that?
Nothing will happen to ships stored or transported into, out of or through enemy territory. You might find it harder to go and collect them afterwards, of course.

Also, If I get powerplay high enough and transfer do I need to spend the entire 4 weeks on the next team to get access to the special weapons?!
Yes.

Also, can you play powerplay from solo mode? I only play solo.
Yes.

The Replicated Man

T
What Ian said ^

It may be possible to become hostile to a station if you kill enough system security ships, but I doubt that falls to powerplay so you should be ok.
Pro Tip: Go to the Bunda system just outside of Shinrarta Dezhra. It's Anarchy but run by Winters I believe. You can gather merits there with ease.

Top Bottom