Powerplay leaders react to Thargoid Cinematic

Felicia Winters: They’ve travelled far to meet us. Clearly, they are in need of food and medicine.

Hudson: Come again?!? They attacked a Federation Vessel! A FEDERATION VESSEL!

Arissa Lavigny-Duval: We could trade with them! Clearly, they are the latest victims of Federation aggression.

Edmund Mahon: We could trade with them too but we’ve got loads of control systems to protect so…no.

Aisling Duval: They’re probably slaves fleeing to freedom from their former masters. Look at those humans attempting to claim ownership over them!

Zemina Torval: Those smaller vessels emerging from the mothership……they look like decent miners! Imagine them ripping asteroids to pieces!

Archon Delaine: They got gold? They must have, big ship like that! I’m surprised they made it this far! I’ll give them 30 seconds to give me 300,233 credits worth of gold. I’ll wait.

Denton Patreus: Finally! A challenge for the Imperial Fleet!

Li Yong-Rui: What the-those are my missiles! Packhound missiles! I feel a lawsuit coming on soon!

Pranav Antal: They better not bring any drugs with them!

:p

Li Yong-Rui: What the-those are my missiles! Packhound missiles! I feel a lawsuit coming on soon!
:p

Incredibly enough it seems Li Yong-Rui's pack hounds are so advanced that in a galaxy of a few hundred billion humans and several million scientists it seems it required ALIENS to copy the tech...

Or...

Li Yong-Rui went with the classical Chinese method and stole the blueprints from the Thargoids to sell as his own tech. And now they are angry and want their tech and lost revenue back.

It's all HIS fault they are here.

Top Bottom