Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Powerplay Objectives for turn 29

Hi Aisling-lings. It's a bit late this week because there was some confusion about the orders and a temporary strategy post. These are the objectives written by Aisling's Angels:

Reddit link here

A lot has happened in the past week, the launch of Horizons may have changed the CC values for several of our systems (Thanks to the Black Hand guys for pointing that out). There may have been other mechanics factors we do not know yet, since FD loves to randomly change things without warning.

Either way, these changes may have contributed to us gaining a lot more CC than we originally bargained for this week. We still ended up with the same weekly deficit at the start of this new cycle, which means even if the CC values have changed our upkeep costs have stayed the same. We are in the process of verifying any changes and will be updating our calculations and fortification strategy accordingly.

We are also scouting our Platform only systems to see if any of them have gained a planetary landing location in the new expansion, but this may not be complete until next cycle.

We would also highly recommend connecting with the rest of the Aisling Duval community on the team Slack, which will put you in contact with various player groups and independents looking to work together for the benefit of our power. To register on the Slack, please fill out the following request form found here[1] . A link to the slack is availablehere[2] or in the community resources section on the right-hand side of the page. We recommend the use of our Fortification Priorities spreadsheet to help track and improve the efficiency of our fortification efforts, updated totals can be posted in the #public-orders section of slack.

If for whatever reason you do not want to use the spreadsheet this is the static priorities list:

• [*=2]HIP 105391
    [*=2]HIP 95256
    [*=2]Cailli (platform only)
    [*=2]Bellaung
    [*=2]Blod
    [*=2]Aurawala (platform only)
    [*=2]LTT 1289 (short range)
    [*=2]Cartoi
    [*=2]Kapoongzi (short range)
    [*=2]Yan Musu
    [*=2]HIP 114709
    [*=2]Pardis
    [*=2]Hotototo (platform only)
    [*=2]Syntheng
    [*=2]Conii (platform only)
    [*=2]Kaukhe
    [*=2]Lulus
    [*=2]Duryampas
    [*=2]Grovichun
    [*=2]HIP 3603
    [*=2]Kauruku
    [*=2]Duro
    [*=2]Tsanla
    [*=2]Aowica
We will update this static list as needed or you can Click here to be taken to the Fortification Priorities list[3]
Preparation:
This week we have a very poor selection of preparation targets and much more CC than we would like.

• [*=2]HIP 77470
    [*=2]HIP 109203
    [*=2]Mula Wendes
    [*=2]23 delta piscis austrini

Good luck out there CMDRs, and fight hard for the honour of our Princess Aisling!
-The Voice of Aisling's Angels

Feel free to discuss strategy in this thread. I'll try to answer any questions, but please bear in mind that I don't make these posts, I just cross-post 'em :)

Last edited:
Ok I'm confused. Thought I had a collection and drop off point for contracts sorted only to discover I can't find a recipient system for the contracts. Flying to Cubeo as I type but not confident that's the right place for them. A simple how to work out what to take from where to where guide would be useful as the in-game blurb is anything but.

Top Bottom