Dinosaurs General Gameplay Predictions for next DLC expansion

I have a few predictions on what the next DLC expansion will be:

Prediction #1: Lost World DLC

You are hired by Peter Ludlow to capture dinosaurs on Isla Sorna and take them to a new park located in San Diego. New maps will include a new part of Isla Sorna and Jurassic Park: San Diego. Ian Malcolm and Sarah Harding will appear. New dinosaurs will be Saichania, Shunosaurus, and Cryolophosaurus.

Prediction #2: Jurassic Origins DLC

A prequel to Jurassic Park that involves Hammond and Lockwood cloning the first dinosaurs. New maps of Sorna and Nublar. New dinosaurs will be Concavenator, Kosmoceratops, Peloroplites, and Teratophoneus.

Those are all my predictions. What do you guys think will be the next DLC expansion?

Nice idea. But i actually think that we are getting a few new pterosaurs with a new dlc and hopefully the mosaurus and some aquatic reptiles. Mosasaurus and Archelon were mentioned in the dig site alongside Pteranodon. So maybe it is time to hope for that.

I have a few predictions on what the next DLC expansion will be:

Prediction #1: Lost World DLC

You are hired by Peter Ludlow to capture dinosaurs on Isla Sorna and take them to a new park located in San Diego. New maps will include a new part of Isla Sorna and Jurassic Park: San Diego. Ian Malcolm and Sarah Harding will appear. New dinosaurs will be Saichania, Shunosaurus, and Cryolophosaurus.

Prediction #2: Jurassic Origins DLC

A prequel to Jurassic Park that involves Hammond and Lockwood cloning the first dinosaurs. New maps of Sorna and Nublar. New dinosaurs will be Concavenator, Kosmoceratops, Peloroplites, and Teratophoneus.

Those are all my predictions. What do you guys think will be the next DLC expansion?
also another Dr wu dlc may be before the storm hit isla sorna which caused igen to abandon it.

Top Bottom