Press Event Gamplay & Interview with Nick, Head of Animation

Hi all,

As my video hasn't been posted here yet I thought I'd add it for you as I had a great interview/chat with Nick the Head of Animation and we covered all sorts of interesting topics including Multiplayer, world/building sharing, modular building, coasters, animations and what is in the alpha 1/early bird we will all be eager to get tomorrow.

Any questions feel free to ask as I am sure there is more info in my head from the day with the dev's down in London that isn't in this video.

[video=youtube;pctSCzJdIfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pctSCzJdIfU[/video]

Enjoy
- Biffa :)

I just can't believe how amazing this game looks. The tools look incredibly versatile and instinctive. Can't wait to play. :)

Oh just to mention, I've actually been on the Sun Flare. It's at my local theme park, and it's called the Texas Skyscreamer. You're basically lifted 300ft in the air, in a chair swing which is held to the rotating arm by four rather small chains. Not for the the faint of heart, but you get a great view of the area. [yesnod]

Oh just to mention, I've actually been on the Sun Flare. It's at my local theme park, and it's called the Texas Skyscreamer. You're basically lifted 300ft in the air, in a chair swing which is held to the rotating arm by four rather small chains. Not for the the faint of heart, but you get a great view of the area. [yesnod]

Yikes, that would not be for me!!! Scared of flying and this sounds pretty close lol [happy]

Can't we change the height of rides like the starflyer?

I don't believe so, not yet anyway [happy]

I just can't believe how amazing this game looks. The tools look incredibly versatile and instinctive. Can't wait to play. :)

I think it looks fantastic, the detail is unbelievable, especially the reflections etc [happy]

Thank you for the video, that was pretty informative. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

You're welcome. Not long to go now!!! #Excited! [happy]

Nice video ! [yesnod][up]

Thanks! [happy]

Biffa, how did you find laying paths and queues. In most of the videos I have seen, players seem to have a little problem with using them.

Is it due to playing for the first time, or more work is needed as we move forward in the alpha?

Biffa, how did you find laying paths and queues. In most of the videos I have seen, players seem to have a little problem with using them.

Is it due to playing for the first time, or more work is needed as we move forward in the alpha?

The first time I played & recorded I'd never used them before and I found it a little weird. I was used to the "Cities Skylines" way of laying things out and this took a bit of getting used to. But after when I played for a few more hours I actually found it got easier. I like that it's possible to have varying size paths switchback on themselves and not connect if you wanted tof queues and things. [happy]

Top Bottom