Prevent limpets from picking up jettisoned (unwanted) cargo.

Really pour implementation to be perfectly honest, it won't work in group mining at all as your wing will pick the stuff owned by you, and they'll get marked as stolen

They did say that they have removed the default key for the "jettison all" function. So if you do dump everything, it's your mistake.

I do wonder if they have got the idea backwards jettison/abandon wise, but if may not be easy to limit the limpets without using the ownership. Guess we will just have to wait and see how it works.

Lestat

Banned
Limpets

- All Limpets are no longer killed when one player leaves the instance
- Untargetted collector limpets will not target items owned by their player
- Tweak the thresholds for displaying Low / Medium / High material asteroid content when using a prospector limpet. The thresholds were previously way too high so it always showed Low. Now the information is more meaningful: all rings can show either Low or Medium for an asteroid, and Rocky and MetalRich rings can also show High

At least they aren't nerfing them this time.

From a couple of threads in the Beta section, it appears that both jettisoned and abandoned cargo is ignored by untargeted limpets.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

- Tweak the thresholds for displaying Low / Medium / High material asteroid content when using a prospector limpet. The thresholds were previously way too high so it always showed Low. Now the information is more meaningful: all rings can show either Low or Medium for an asteroid, and Rocky and MetalRich rings can also show High
They needed tweeking because the roid material content was seriously nerfed recently. Metal rich rings used to have high material roids, and they were high. Now, you are probably going to get 4 fragments of carbon in a high roid.

Lestat

Banned

From a couple of threads in the Beta section, it appears that both jettisoned and abandoned cargo is ignored by untargeted limpets.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

They needed tweeking because the roid material content was seriously nerfed recently. Metal rich rings used to have high material roids, and they were high. Now, you are probably going to get 4 fragments of carbon in a high roid.

I think someone been complaining about the nerf before the Beta so it current issue.

For my self I think I going explore until the release is out. I have tons of Limpets I hold on to until it released.

Last edited:

I suspect it'll prove two steps forwards one step back...

It needs to be done properly with simply a set of check boxes to specify the behaviour - Done!

Top Bottom