Discussion Problem with EDDi & EDSM

Since EDSM was down for maintenance I have a little problem with EDDi and/or EDSM. Right now uploading works properly, but there are more than 900 journal events which won´t upload to EDSM and the number of these events increase every day - yesterday 908, today 922.
Is this a known problem, maybe a solution already?

It might not be the most important problem, but it´s kind of weird that there are more unsent events every day and that I have a 2.900ly jump in my log.........

It sounds like you need to log into your EDSM account then navigate to https://www.edsm.net/en/settings/import/journal to upload your older journals manually.
PRO TIP: If you use the Click to Upload action then you can select and upload multiple files at once.

Thank´s a lot for replying!
Manuel upload could work, but somehow I managed to have to slightly different Cmdr-names, one for EDDi and the game and one for EDSM - don´t ask why, I don´t know - so in my case it doesn´t work right now.
Do you (or anyone else) know if I can change my EDSM name without getting a big mess?

Thank´s a lot for replying!
Manuel upload could work, but somehow I managed to have to slightly different Cmdr-names, one for EDDi and the game and one for EDSM - don´t ask why, I don´t know - so in my case it doesn´t work right now.
Do you (or anyone else) know if I can change my EDSM name without getting a big mess?
I'd recommend reaching out to Anthor on the EDSM Discord for that (there's a link to the Discord at the bottom of EDSM web pages).

Top Bottom