Problems with new launcher, language, and geforcenow

Hi Fdevs.

When I choose my language in the new launcher, I guess launcher quits to auto relaunch itself in the choosen language, but inside geforcenow, that "quits to relaunch" means the gaming session is over. So, geforcenow session stops and when try to relaunch Elite, once again the launcher's language stays in predetermined by system option, making impopssible to effectively change language.
I know, another possibility would be to request a solution to geforcenow itself, but...

Would be possible to add a "not relaunch" option to show the launcher in a different language, but the game be launched effectively in the chosen language?
Would be possible to mark our account internally as a default language for the next launches?, in Frontier profile or something of the effect?.

Any other idea, even simpler would be welcome too.

I thought it was tied too whatever region language the pc is set too
my advice contact support as you could be waiting a very long time indeed for a reply from the devs here

Last edited:
Yep, probably a good solution would be Geforcenow let stablish to the users the default geforcenow system language, to avoid this kind of problems not only for Elite, but for the whole other games. Message sent to geforcenow team, although probably the request me to buy the highest tier of their service... gonna be a no.

Top Bottom