Project Dynasty sites to explore

So at some point in the near future I'd like to learn a bit more Project Dynasty and I'm looking for sites to visit related to it in the hope of some interesting logs to scan and read? Anyone know if there is a list of sites anywhere and if there is indeed logs to discover?

I've read a bit on it but I don't wat to read too much more as I'd rather discover it for myself.

I see that there were clues in Drew Wagers books. I have read Reclamation and not got around to Premonition yet.

Any pointers would be much appreciated, TIA.

Cmdr Jibberd

o7

So at some point in the near future I'd like to learn a bit more Project Dynasty and I'm looking for sites to visit related to it in the hope of some interesting logs to scan and read? Anyone know if there is a list of sites anywhere and if there is indeed logs to discover?

I've read a bit on it but I don't wat to read too much more as I'd rather discover it for myself.

I see that there were clues in Drew Wagers books. I have read Reclamation and not got around to Premonition yet.

Any pointers would be much appreciated, TIA.

Cmdr Jibberd

o7

How did you exploration into the galactic conspiracy go commander? I hope you did not fall to an ill fate like some that have ventured into the rift...

I see, that appears useful information if I trust it.
It would be recommended to check these out before the trip I assume?

Top Bottom