Prosauropods and Therizinosaurs

Going through the different species that are represented in the game, two dinosaur families yet to have any representation. I recommend a Prosauropod and a Therizinosaur. Both animals are unlike any seen in the now 88 species. Another dinosaur that is unlike any animal in the game, the Deinocherius. Because Asia has so much variety, an Asian DLC would be a good idea.

1638861022373.png

Going through the different species that are represented in the game, two dinosaur families yet to have any representation. I recommend a Prosauropod and a Therizinosaur. Both animals are unlike any seen in the now 88 species. Another dinosaur that is unlike any animal in the game, the Deinocherius. Because Asia has so much variety, an Asian DLC would be a good idea.

View attachment 279013
All these dinosaurs (spare for Tarbo which is just a cheap T.Rex clone from the east) should be in Jurassic Park Evolution.

I'd love to have Shantungosaurus or Magnapaulia if they weren't going to be 100% defenseless sacks of theropod chow despite being larger than even Spinosaurus, heck the big theropods would likely have the same grab-neck-and-flip-through-the-air animation for them as they do with the other hadrosaurs.

Plateosaurus is a must-have, being one of the earliest dinosaurs and one of the most well-known prosauropods and Triassic animals.

Therizinosaurus is 100% confirmed, so the next step is getting Deinocheirus.

Top Bottom