PS4 Pre Buy, which version?

Hi there. I am new to this forum. I have been waiting for what feels like forever for the PS4 launch. I see two pre orders and I am wondering which one? I am thinking the bundled one but I am. Not planing on multi play for a while.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Hi there. I am new to this forum. I have been waiting for what feels like forever for the PS4 launch. I see two pre orders and I am wondering which one? I am thinking the bundled one but I am. Not planing on multi play for a while.

Welcome Cmdr,

Elite Dangerous - is the standard game only
Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition - is the standard game plus Horizons (you can land on planets) and includes the Commanders Pack which contains a paint pack to customise the paint job on three different ships.
https://www.frontierstore.net/game-extras/elite-dangerous-commander-pack.html

Getting the Horizons content along with the main game is a the best choice I think.

Last edited:
Thank You.

Thank You Everyone. No I am ready and waiting for the action to start. The bundle is what I am going with.

Thank You Everyone. No I am ready and waiting for the action to start. The bundle is what I am going with.

Three weeks, one day! Nobody can agree on how many hours (it'll change by the time you read this, anyway).

In the meantime, there's WWDC and E3 to distract us.

Three weeks, one day! Nobody can agree on how many hours (it'll change by the time you read this, anyway).

In the meantime, there's WWDC and E3 to distract us.

Wasn't expecting to see much Elite Dangerous discussion at WWDC.
Will be looking forward to the Frontier and Sony sessions at E3. I expect to have Elite content in both.

Tonight sees an important milestone (and to put the caveats in context).

03:00 UTC (4am GMT) on the 6th June will hit the 500 hours until the Sony launch countdown officially hits zero and we should be able to play.
The game will be available to download from the 25th - I am guessing that'll be 48 hours before launch.

Top Bottom