Pterosaurs and Aquatic Dinosaurs for JWE and JWE 2

In JWE 2 there should be a terrain option of deep water that can hold large aquatic dinosaurs like styxosaurus, elasmosaurus, mosasaurs. And there should be a small aquarium building that you can look around in and put smaller aquatic creatures like nautilus, ammonites, trilobites, Anomalocaris, coelacanth, megaloraptus, and diplocaulus. And for the deepwater, there should be a special viewing gallery that goes underground and moves up and down like the mosasaurus arena in Jurassic World. And the larger aquatic dinosaurs could jump out of the water and eat people or dinosaurs if the fence is down from a storm or break-in happens. There should also be customizable aviaries, kind of like the deep water. And there should be more pterosaurs like tapijara, quetzalcoatlus, alanqua, ornithocheirus, archaeopteryx (I know this one isn't technically fully avian, but it would be cool to see), etc. And instead of the pterosaurs just flying into the sky and disappearing they should fly around the park attacking guests, other dinosaurs, park vehicles like ranger jeeps and helicopters, and pick up smaller dinosaurs to drop them to their death. (It would be kind of funny to be working on your T-Rex enclosure and seeing a Struthiomimus fall from the sky onto the live bait feeder.) Anyways these are my last ideas for the games. I don't make any promises though. If I spelled something wrong, well then I spelled it wrong. I'm not perfect. I love JWE and have high hopes for JWE 2 in 2021 or whatever Frontier decides to call it.

Top Bottom