Pulse wave analysiser? Bugged?

Moon dog

Banned
I been mining for hours and looked online.it says that dark yellowish and red ones are for deep core and lighter ones are for surface.,now I found a void opal spot been looking for hours at every friggen asteroid that glows and found one just one..,that was 2hr ago haven’t found another sense.this game is crap and turned into crap!!!I know why I can’t find any it’s bc I actually got the time to play..I feel as tho this stupid game monitors my play schedule and dosnt let me find opals,if as long as I play I’d have countless millions in credits for mining..but noooi,stupid game gotta have a bug with pulse wave analysiser to were it’s useless!!! It will show a deep core asteroid when I get to it,tho it dosnt even have fissures,just surface deposits I’m highly angry right now

Last edited:
There used to be a way around that bug, if you scan and then flip 180deg so you facing behind you then scan again the mixable rocks would show up, yeh I know it sounds daft but it use to work 🤷‍♂️

Moon dog

Banned
There used to be a way around that bug, if you scan and then flip 180deg so you facing behind you then scan again the mixable rocks would show up, yeh I know it sounds daft but it use to work 🤷‍♂️
Hmm 🤔 thanks I’m still not convinced tho it seems to me bc I play for hrs at a time that it’s legit ripping me off idk if it’s even a bug,also if it is a bug why the hell has it not been fixed we have had deep core mining for yrs now?

I been mining for hours and looked online.it says that dark yellowish and red ones are for deep core and lighter ones are for surface.,now I found a void opal spot been looking for hours at every friggen asteroid that glows and found one just one..

Why even bother? Core mining is dead since January/February 2020 (since Void Opal prices were nerfed)
Core mining was profitable only when Void Opals were selling for 1.6 millions, below that value LTD laser mining in triple hotspots took the crown, but that was nerfed too in July 2020.

Profitable mining now means laser mining platinum in a haz res using maps (and a 512t cutter with strong shields)

I been mining for hours and looked online.it says that dark yellowish and red ones are for deep core and lighter ones are for surface.,now I found a void opal spot been looking for hours at every friggen asteroid that glows and found one just one..,that was 2hr ago haven’t found another sense.this game is crap and turned into crap!!!I know why I can’t find any it’s bc I actually got the time to play..I feel as tho this stupid game monitors my play schedule and dosnt let me find opals,if as long as I play I’d have countless millions in credits for mining..but noooi,stupid game gotta have a bug with pulse wave analysiser to were it’s useless!!! It will show a deep core asteroid when I get to it,tho it dosnt even have fissures,just surface deposits I’m highly angry right now
So what you need to look for is both color and shape. Idk where you got your information from but it was dog 💩. The brighter the color of a roid means it has more "things" on It. So a bright gold could be a core asteroid but it could also be a roid with 4 SSD deposits. Next you need to learn the shape. If its round and popcorn looking then it's a good one if your in an icy ring. Metallic ring cores tend to look like a potato. I hope this helps.

EDIT: This is the color your looking for. Ignore the guides. When you find a few of them you'll start to pick them out easier.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210901-174627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210901-174627_Gallery.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Moon dog

Banned
So what you need to look for is both color and shape. Idk where you got your information from but it was dog 💩. The brighter the color of a roid means it has more "things" on It. So a bright gold could be a core asteroid but it could also be a roid with 4 SSD deposits. Next you need to learn the shape. If its round and popcorn looking then it's a good one if your in an icy ring. Metallic ring cores tend to look like a potato. I hope this helps.

EDIT: This is the color your looking for. Ignore the guides. When you find a few of them you'll start to pick them out easier.
Thanks I’ll keep u updated on how it goes

Moon dog

Banned
I guess I’ll just stick with bounty’s in my v mk 3
I’m getting like 2 mill in like 5 to 10 min without a kill warrant scanner

Top Bottom