Put Tags in Support Issues Tracker. Currently a total mess

This is really bothering me. Daily I see reports started where the initiater haven't even bothered to search for a similar report.
I know, I know, internet people are special entitled snowflakes. So my suggestion is to make some proper TAGS.

When writing the report, simply choose the TAG that works with your report (SRV, Combat Zone, RES, Exploration, Codex, FSS etc etc etc)
Some can even have subcategories;
Ship->Corvette
Codex->Discoveries

Now, what this would do is to make the "Matching Issues" at stage 2 in the report to actually work. Imagine that eh

My brain would like this very much. Atm I am passive aggressively commenting on some reports with links (plural) to other, earlier, similar/same reports.

/exhales

MDH

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm trying to help confirm the friendly capital ship hostilities bug, but there's about 4 pages of similar bug reports.

Maybe FD needs some volunteer issue tracker moderators to sort the mess out?

What difference does it make if the same issue is reported. It’s a resource for the devs not a place to rally support for personal bug bears.

What difference does it make if the same issue is reported. It’s a resource for the devs not a place to rally support for personal bug bears.

For starters it'll save time for FDev. Second, I don't mind being a bug bear, I'll take that as a compliment.

Yeah, I'm trying to help confirm the friendly capital ship hostilities bug, but there's about 4 pages of similar bug reports.

Maybe FD needs some volunteer issue tracker moderators to sort the mess out?

Yes, atleast merge them like they did before.

MDH

Top Bottom