PVP. destroy my ship

if I leave from game, i closing game :

then my ship will remain in game and it will be able to be destroyed
or
then my ship will disappear from game and it NOT will be able to be destroyed

I believe that Cmdr only got a warning.
But that there was an auto-report generated about the incident was suggested to be proprietary/leaked info.

:O

Lestat

Banned
Doing it. Not saying they'll do it. Lots of new posts about how someone got a dear John letter.
We also had a Frontier Launcher update a week or so ago. Which to some players had issue logging on. Could it be a BUG or a recurring bug and not banning? Don't you think Frontier would have in Large Print YOUR BANNED when you log on?

To OP, either quit however you want - menu, task kill, whatever - and face utter derision from all PvPers. Which may be wholly irrelevant to you.

Or take your chances and try to escape "fairly" via wakes and evasion. PvPers will by and large respect this, and if you happen to die we will offer suggestions how to improve if you are polite in comms and willing to learn. We're a welcoming community, even to those who don't want to fight just survive fairly. There are many guides on this, rinzler's video to training in open as well as the first half of ryan_m's guide to PvP (all easy to find on google) in particular.

That's all there is to it. No real etiquette beyond that.

If all you care about is your ship not dying you'll probably end up on #1. But I hope you choose #2.

Regarding banning... let's be realistic. the pestilence of CLogging is here to stay. Despite a few recent wrist slaps.

In fact I suspect they're primarily monitoring for the HGE exploit ("Signal logging" we call it in PS4 land) because that is the only change to task kill logging whose timing corresponds with the mildly increased supervision.

Top Bottom