PvP features for Elite and an actual PvP system

Wait, what? When did they get rid of CG's???

Since the DW2 expedition. There won't be any CGs in the traditional format anymore. FDev announced, they will be reworking CGs and change the rewards, activities and frequency to make them more unique instead of a routine.
That said, the next "new" CG is in developement and there will definately be CGs, however, they most likely (atleast I hope) won't have the boring old format and unprofitable rewards. Instead, we may be getting more influencial rewards or maybe materials ... I don't know.

Get the CQC Arena in the main game, and not via a simple hud menu. Make it an actual location, with a dedicated structure/space for fighters. The CQC rank would finally have value and the PVP players would have a system, that is already prepared mind you, on which they could rely.
with unique rewards only available to winners or ttop 3 or something. like cqc only module or weapon system?

For me the biggest problem is the sparseness of the galaxy, since this is even worse on console than PC.

Thus I'd like persistent cross instance wakes with a long time decay weighted by things such as notoriety, bounty, rebuy, cargo value, highest PF rank. Then folks could actually pirate and bounty hunt and such.

Removal of engineering or make it so that once you've engineered something, it's forever unlocked and mat free, such as guardian tech. Because the 2nd biggest problem for me is non-consensual PvE grind.

After that, pretty much anything meaningful to pew over would be nice although much less of a requirement as I like the nonsense we come up with ourselves better than any plot type stuff FDev has come up with.

(Of course #1 is no clogging or menu logging).

Top Bottom