Horizons Question about Expansion

So I have a player minor faction based in Katuri called section 31. Before I even start let me say we as a minor faction are trying to expand so if anyone reads this and wants to help us out it would be much appreciated. Now, the question I have is this: Section 31 is at 71% influence but not showing any signs of expansion into a second system. I've researched the matter and unfortunately I still don't quite understand how this whole expansion mechanic works so I was wondering if anyone could help me out and maybe provide a more definitive explanation of minor faction expansion. Is there a certain percentage of influence we need to reach? How long do we need to hold this percentage? The goal right now is to just get into expansion. Once we expand we know what to do but it's been almost a week now and we've had no luck.

- use the original post of this thread: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/193064-A-Guide-to-Minor-Factions-and-the-Background-Sim ... and put any question into that thread ... you'll find all the backgroundsimulation nerds in there

- your faction needs a) 75% to trigger a pending expansion b) no conflict state (pending, active or recovering) in any system they are in, because that blocks expansion.

- once your expansion goes from pending to active, nothing will stop it - if there is a suitable expansion system in range. you will loose influence during expansion is active. so you probably want to back your faction during pending and active expansion state.

Top Bottom