Queue time signs

7ZAX0YU.png

Probably so obvious that someone's either mentioned it before or Frontier are already onto it.

But, to have a self-updating queue time screen; this could also spur peeps judgments to hold off on a certain ride and instead choose one with a lower queue time. In turn, helping rides that aren't as popular.

This would be great to have displayed in park, but also recorded for in-game analytics too. It'd be great to see the impact that a new ride has on surrounding rides by observing the queue time changes.

never seen that type of queue time signs in theme parks, i only saw metal signs that estimate the signs,
like this:
IMG_3570.jpg

i know this is an airport, but i actually couldn't find one in a theme park... maybe i'm the only one thinking this?

WFN2015-05.png

They exists! :) This one is from Walibi Holland.

/////

For the non Dutch people here...

Queue times:
- Attraction name
- Attraction name
- (...)

Don't want to wait? Buy Fast Lane now!

Last edited:
I'd like both if possible. Themed signs for the entrance of ride queues that let guests and the player know how long the queue will take, and signs for placement around the park in general with a list of queue times for the most popular rides.

Make them modular as well, just for the hell of it ;)

I'd like both if possible. Themed signs for the entrance of ride queues that let guests and the player know how long the queue will take, and signs for placement around the park in general with a list of queue times for the most popular rides.

Make them modular as well, just for the hell of it ;)
+1[up]

I really hope wait-time signs are in the game. I would also like height restriction signs and warning signs that say stuff like "if you have back problems refrain from going on this ride" and more stuff like that. Maybe we could have preset recordings ( or be able to record our selves) saying the safety precautions like, "please keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the car at all times..." And ride photo/souvenir booths that we can place at the exit of rides.

Last edited:
Nice idea, but I don't think Frontier will add it to the game, but I may be wrong. [where is it]

Bottom picture in Angelis's post
Two Hours, might as well go home [cry]

Top Bottom