Quick question when vehicle destruction gets released will jurassic tour trucks get attacked too?

There's a screenshot of the '93 Tour going around that expressely warns that the vehicles need to be protected, and that a Ranger would need to be deployed to destroyed tour trucks in order to restart the tour.

I wonder if a tour getting attacked/destroyed will count towards guest injuries and legal fees?
I'll miss my silly unrealistic predator paddock safaris but adding this restriction makes a lot of sense. Maybe there will be researchable upgrades to make them sturdier and safer?

Last edited:
I wonder if a tour getting attacked/destroyed will count towards guest injuries and legal fees?
I'll miss my silly unrealistic predator paddock safaris but adding this restriction makes a lot of sense. Maybe there will be researchable upgrades to make them sturdier and safer?
I imagine we would need to make enclosures similar to the original jurassic park movie, where the tour goes in but there is a visible fence between the tour and the carnivores. All tour vehicle has a circular viewing radius, so we need to make the carnivores be as close to the path as possible like in the movie.

I imagine we would need to make enclosures similar to the original jurassic park movie, where the tour goes in but there is a visible fence between the tour and the carnivores. All tour vehicle has a circular viewing radius, so we need to make the carnivores be as close to the path as possible like in the movie.
Im sooo excited! !!!!!!! For vehicle destruction :D

I hadn't even thought of that! Looking forward to jazzing up my enclosures to suit this. :D

i wonder how this would work with the gyrospheres too - would guests still be relatively safe in a mostly-indestructible hamster ball? If so they could potentially be used as a safer tour alternative in more dangerous exhibits

i wonder how this would work with the gyrospheres too - would guests still be relatively safe in a mostly-indestructible hamster ball? If so they could potentially be used as a safer tour alternative in more dangerous exhibits

That's what I'm thinking. Gyros can be used for enclosures with more dangerous animals like large carnivores and maybe hybrids and the like, maybe? But then there might still be some dinos, like the Indominus Rex, that can damage and destroy them.

It makes sense to have the tour vehicles get attacked. It would be odd if the park ranger vehicles got attacked and now the tour vehicles. What makes the tour vehicles so special in that case? This opens up the possibilities for a lot of security upgrades for the ranger and tour vehicles.

I'm sure the forum and facebook fan page will be flooded with examples of how to do it in different clever ways, but here's my Nublar park that I designed a few months ago back. Even though there's a layer of protection from carnivores, I may need to redesign anyway because there's always a bit of a traffic jam around the stegos.
img host

Top Bottom