Quick system selection

Let's say I'm jumping from A to B. Then from B to A, then from A to B, then... you got it. :)
Is there a quick way to select "previous system" (or a quick list of most used ones, or anything similar)? Or the only way is to go to left panel, switch back to Navigation (back from the last docking request), scroll down the long list until you get the old one, select it and hyperspace? And then do the same, scroll up and find the last space station you were visiting 50 times a day in the last 3 days? ;D

And/or a quick button to request docking permit? I understand the simulation but, after a while, having 10% of your time spent in doing boring repetitive tasks is not the very best option to find in a game. :)

As of right now the way you are doing it is the only way to do it. People have asked for a way to favorite a system/station but no telling if that will ever make it into the game

As of right now the way you are doing it is the only way to do it. People have asked for a way to favorite a system/station but no telling if that will ever make it into the game

I wonder if part of the point is to simulate the complexity an airplane/shuttle pilot has with planning routes and configuring to do stuff.

Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator is like that. It forces 6 people to talk to each other like a star trek bridge crew, where in the modern tech, the computer would just have a single button to do it.

I wonder if part of the point is to simulate the complexity an airplane/shuttle pilot has with planning routes and configuring to do stuff.
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator is like that. It forces 6 people to talk to each other like a star trek bridge crew, where in the modern tech, the computer would just have a single button to do it.
Eh eh, the first time I tried to leave a station, the modules test page made my knees trembling: I was fearing it was something I had to do every time (and I've see it can be enabled in the options!).
Some activities are fun for the first 100 times, then... well... ;)

Top Bottom