Quit spamming notifications when the game is paused!

Seriously, I don't care that the lion is about to mate or that the warthog is about to mature. I have the game paused for a reason. I have it paused so I can build without being distracted by all the management elements of franchise. Or so that I can deal with a disease outbreak. Add a damn setting to turn off the stupid notifications when the game is paused. As I'm typing this, I have the game paused in my franchise zoo. It has taken me about 2 minutes to type this. In that time, I've gotten at least 10 notifications that animals are maturing or getting ready to mate. And, it doesn't stop when I click to dismiss them. The same ones pop up again and again. The damn game has told me, in the time it has taken to type this, that the same three ing warthogs are about mature at least 5 times. I'm about to toss a lion in there and solve the problem permanently. Make it stop. And do not tell me to disable notifications altogether, they are essential for playing in franchise, I just want them to stop when I have the game paused.

Top Bottom