Random question of the day... Has anyone...:

I tried to hire a long range shuttle for 152Ly but game doesn't let you plot a course, only for about 4 jumps so I don't think it's possible, besides, they don't have fuel scoop.

has anyone noticed getting random 100k fines by doing missions? im doing legal missions and randomly getting 100k fines, i did a mission to restore power to a settlement, went back to a station and i got a 100k fine by something called "the shadow navy"?? are there new systems in place where if you go against a random faction interest, they put a fine on you?

I tried to hire a long range shuttle for 152Ly but game doesn't let you plot a course, only for about 4 jumps so I don't think it's possible, besides, they don't have fuel scoop.
Yeah, I tested it myself shortly after posting the question... just says it's outside their range. Mind you, the audio ads for Apex do specifically say their range is in populated space...
has anyone noticed getting random 100k fines by doing missions? im doing legal missions and randomly getting 100k fines, i did a mission to restore power to a settlement, went back to a station and i got a 100k fine by something called "the shadow navy"?? are there new systems in place where if you go against a random faction interest, they put a fine on you?
Not had a fine quite that high yet, but since I'm aware of some issues with foot missions and fines/bounties/can't hand 'em in properly, I'm avoiding them for the most part right now. At least until I don't hit the forums and see at least one thread on the front page about how people are getting failure to hand in missions or fined when handing in missions etc... Having more fun in the CZs anyway, right now...

Top Bottom