Raxxla the device has been found. Thargoid Queen found. Why space archeology is a thing and is the way to Raxxla!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
If we continue this on long enough, we can quite literally map out the future of the game.

Isnt there a saying about Chess that no game has ever been repeated due to the possible combos (might be Go but its a saying about some game or other)? So how can we 'quite literally map out the future of the game'? Which map are we using?

Isnt there a saying about Chess that no game has ever been repeated due to the possible combos (might be Go but its a saying about some game or other)? So how can we 'quite literally map out the future of the game'? Which map are we using?
Read my post. Given the lore and corroborated physical evidence. The map is what we are trying to put together. Right now we have to find the puzzle pieces.

I just want to make everyone aware I am asking for help conjecture is best! I'm not a prophet. Don't want to be. I'm trying to save the queen. o7

In the far god lore it talks of judgment and eerily enough clues may be hidden in that story... BEFORE I started editing and after I outlined the thargoid device as an angel or angelic figure I made this.... I'm not saying exactly but it is amazing how every different type of judgment day depiction appears to line up with the device...

IF YOU GO TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE I JUST POSTED VIDEO!!! THINK DANGEROUSLY COMMANDERS!!! o7 Cmdr X8785

And no I'm not trying to tell or drag ppl from frontier. I just can't upload the files. It says they are too large. Even a 2 sec clip...

15,239,476 x 3( player choices) = 45,718,428 (for each player the ai in elite has this "utility") so to xeno ally the ratio of friendly interaction has to be heavily in favor to non violence in order to n elicit a friendly response. Hence why xeno allying appears fictitious. I have been accepted to carry probes and sensors on two different accounts. 2016 stopped playing in 2018...5 months after rebuy feeling hurt I said why not? Then she showed her self. ...

"Man up now man up now. Hahah cmdr up haaaaahaa let's go let's go!" o7 TO RAXXLA!

Different judgment day and different puzzle piece. That's why I say everything is interwoven and there are three ways to push the game forward. Same concept except if I were looking to go the guardian way...

The two lesser aggressive races being the savior as opposed to n the queen.

NOTICE HOW THE HUNTER GUARDIAN IS A THREAT TO ALL LIFE!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210402-175110_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210402-175110_Gallery.jpg
    777.2 KB · Views: 92
  • SmartSelect_20210402-194055_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210402-194055_Chrome.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 76
  • SmartSelect_20210402-210951_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210402-210951_Chrome.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 20210329_222300.jpg
    20210329_222300.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 87
  • SmartSelect_20210402-175110_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210402-175110_Gallery.jpg
    777.2 KB · Views: 82
you take completely random pictures, put them over each other and want to see something in them.

You got one of the pictures from here.
A CMDR took it from a completely random angle. What if he took the pic from another angle?

Dude you only see what you want to see. And you are acting like a crazy man here.

Whether you're serious or trying to troll people, this thread is embarrassing with all your mishmash and wacky replies.

I don't think I can say this somehow without sounding like an insult, but you seem seriously confused.

you take completely random pictures, put them over each other and want to see something in them.

You got one of the pictures from here.
A CMDR took it from a completely random angle. What if he took the pic from another angle?

Dude you only see what you want to see. And you are acting like a crazy man here.

Whether you're serious or trying to troll people, this thread is embarrassing with all your mishmash and wacky replies.

I don't think I can say this somehow without sounding like an insult, but you seem seriously confused.
I wonder if that is what real ppl do to find an unknown?
http://factsanddetails.com/world/cat56/sub362/item1494.html

Drawing Clues from Archaeology

Archaeologists attempting to piece together the past from poetry shards and piles of stones. They dig into the earth---a process known as excavating’searching for artifacts (objects) from an ancient people and try to date and figure the significance of these artifacts. Context is critical to understanding the significance of artifacts. This determined by the position of excavated objects compared to other objects and the remains of buildings and other structures.

Archaeologists seek out trash dumps, which often contain vital clues to unmasking everyday life. The fact that archaeologists are much more skilled at gleaning large amounts of information from ancients scraps that previously would have been discarded has meant that process of excavating take much longer. Ancient people rarely threw out what was valuable to them. Things like jewelry and crafts are often found in graves but they have often already been taken by graverobbers and looters.

Most of things that we know about everyday life in ancient times has been determined by looking at scenes depicted on vases, examining tools, remains and artifacts left at archaeological sites and drawing clues from literary and historical texts.

The age of an individual died can be determined by looking at the knitting of the suture on the cranium, which closes as people age, and by noting how worn the teeth are. Children can be aged by which teeth have emerged from the jaw. Pitted tooth enamel is an indicator or starvation and malnutrition. The easiest way to determine sex is by examining the pelvic bones. Females have large round openings, large enough to accommodate the head of a baby. Males have a heart-shaped opening.

"Most of things that we know about everyday life in ancient times has been determined by looking at scenes depicted on vases, examining tools, remains and artifacts left at archaeological sites and drawing clues from literary and historical texts."

Archeology still requires context. And what you are claiming here has no context. Just random screenshots and pictures, edited how you want them. There are no real connections, only in your immagination. And it leads nowhere. If anything you said here would make any sense for anyone, people wouldn't constantly contradict you. Instead of explaining what you see or what you would suggest now, you just bring up even more incomprehensible stuff. All your stuff here doesn't have a point, beside you seeking for attention.

I'll unwatch this thread again and hope you getbanned for the sake of your mental health, get well soon

I sound crazy because it's hard to explain that you have to employ and think about all these things... the hardest part is believing they ALL are at WORK! Hence prudence is 🔑. It also allows them to hide everything in plain sight bc this ALLL sounds wacky right? I feel ppl have seen her but part of the challenge to is realize in the criticism are the answers. That's why I don't take it personally I'm like " you know what let me see, I actually hope there right" o7 for now I will be in a base again tonight. Clues and more clues i reach at times but what's the point of conjecture if you don't believe in something.

Archeology still requires context. And what you are claiming here has no context. Just random screenshots and pictures, edited how you want them. There are no real connections, only in your immagination. And it leads nowhere. If anything you said here would make any sense for anyone, people wouldn't constantly contradict you. Instead of explaining what you see or what you would suggest now, you just bring up even more incomprehensible stuff. All your stuff here doesn't have a point, beside you seeking for attention.

I'll unwatch this thread again and hope you getbanned for the sake of your mental health, get well soon
Context is the game lore o7 read the post please.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210403-072733_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210403-072733_Chrome.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 100
  • SmartSelect_20210403-072530_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210403-072530_Chrome.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 95
Archaeologists attempting to piece together the past from poetry shards and piles of stones. They dig into the earth---a process known as excavating’searching for artifacts (objects) from an ancient people and try to date and figure the significance of these artifacts. Context is critical to understanding the significance of artifacts. This determined by the position of excavated objects compared to other objects and the remains of buildings and other structures.
Speaking as an Historian. Ever notice how many small objects discovered are treated as ancient 'Gods' of some kind, or used in rituals and religious ceremonies?

But Archaeologist rarely ever find childrens toys or something made on a whim coz someone felt like it? Maybe coz its not as interesting as assuming ancient rituals?

The age of an individual died can be determined by looking at the knitting of the suture on the cranium, which closes as people age, and by noting how worn the teeth are. Children can be aged by which teeth have emerged from the jaw. Pitted tooth enamel is an indicator or starvation and malnutrition. The easiest way to determine sex is by examining the pelvic bones. Females have large round openings, large enough to accommodate the head of a baby. Males have a heart-shaped opening.

Thats science and using known facts to link to what has been found and proving that link through careful explanation and evidence that anyone can see. Something which is missing from this thread.

Ancient Greeks found dinosaur bones and thought it meant that a race of Giants or Gods (Titans) and Monsters had walked the earth. Sometimes lack of understanding leads to the wrong conclusions.

Speaking as an Historian. Ever notice how many small objects discovered are treated as ancient 'Gods' of some kind, or used in rituals and religious ceremonies?

But Archaeologist rarely ever find childrens toys or something made on a whim coz someone felt like it? Maybe coz its not as interesting as assuming ancient rituals?

Thats science and using known facts to link to what has been found and proving that link through careful explanation and evidence that anyone can see. Something which is missing from this thread.

Ancient Greeks found dinosaur bones and thought it meant that a race of Giants or Gods (Titans) and Monsters had walked the earth. Sometimes lack of understanding leads to the wrong conclusions.
Not true is pretty self explanatory. And simple. Fly Safe for now o7

BTW I AM A HISTORIAN THAT IS HOW I MADE THE " REVELATION"(BIBLICAL REFERENCE) IN THE FIRST PLACE AND WHY IM TRYING TO ILLUMINATE THE FACT THAT THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE ACTUAL LORE. RAXXLA IS A METAPHOR FOR AN IN GAME EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE FOUND OR SEEN BY THE COMMANDER AND LASTLY A PHOSPHORUS ON HOW TO PLAY AND UNCOVER SECRETS IN ELITE. THIS IS WHY I KEEP USING TERMS LIKE "CORROBORATE " ON PURPOSE. AT THE SAME TIME I HAVE CATFISH CRAFTED MY REPLIES KNOWING PEOPLE WOULD TRY AND BAN ME. SO BY USING THE HISTORY FROM MY FIRST EXPERIENCE I LEARNED. 🤗🦖

Far god
Hive chapels
Judgment day
Good vs evil
Ignorance vs enlightenment
Greed vs compassion

It's a metaphor and is why it sounds like I speak in riddles.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom