RDR 2 for pc question

I realize this isn't the correct place to post this, but in so much as everyone here is on or supposed to be on a pc; I thought I'd ask here first.

RDR 2 for pc has been out for over a month now and I'm looking for a definitive answer as to can I utilize an xbox controller. Google and Utube seem to have all the answers but that one. The delux is about a 100 dollar's U.S., don't want to blow it if I can't utilize an xbox controller.

Its not clear anywhere is it? How annoying! Also...150GB space? Blimey! Glad I have it on my xbox! Even the steam page only says 'partial controller support' whatever that unhelpful statement means!

would have thought so all Rockstar games are xbox control supported like gta you have to use the keyboard for certain things
when I buy it and I will I am almost positive that it will just work outta the box so to speak

No problem. I really like RDR 2. I finished it a couple months ago, having bought it from Epic. Great game.

I played in first person with KB & M, and switched to the controller in third person when on the horse. It can be configured to make this switch automatically when you mount or dismount your trusty steed.

I play GTA the same way, if you substitute horses for supercars and bikes, though I stay in first person. I couldn't get the hang of the horse in first person.

Top Bottom