(Re)Fresh Start Competition!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo zookeepers!

PZ_Forum_Competition_Fresh_Start_960x540.jpg

From renewable energy sources like the Wind Turbine and the Solar Panel, to the option of releasing your animals into the wild, we hope you understand the importance of running a cost-effective, eco-friendly zoo. Zoos can have a positive impact on the environment and society around them, and they're a wonderful way to give back to the area they are based in, whether they're in the tundra or the desert.

With the Australia Pack, the team looked at creating assets using rusted and reclaimed materials. With our (Re)Fresh Start competition, we're looking for habitats that re-purpose building and scenery pieces, and aim to be as environmentally friendly as possible, all while still providing the animals with a safe place to live and enough food and enrichment to keep them thriving.

Design your cool and considerate habitats, save them as a blueprint, and email them to us at community@frontier.co.uk. The email must include the blueprint link to Steam and an image you think showcases your habitat best. All entries must be submitted by Friday, 2 October 2020.

You do not need Planet Zoo: Australia Pack to take part in this competition!

Prize:
The winner of the competition will receive a massive Planet Zoo goodie bag which includes:
  • A Planet Zoo tote bag.
  • A Planet Zoo plushie.
  • A Planet Zoo pin badge.
  • A Planet Zoo signed poster.
  • A Planet Zoo lanyard.
  • A Planet Zoo jigsaw.
  • A Planet Zoo lunchbox.
Rules:
  • The blueprint cannot exceed four thousand items.
  • The blueprint must be uploaded as a building blueprint, not a park blueprint.
  • You can use any scenery and building pieces, and you can terraform your habitat as much as you like.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • You can only officially enter the competition when you have submitted your habitat blueprint to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject link: 'ReFresh Start'.
  • You can enter multiple times.
  • All entries must be submitted by Friday, 2 October 2020 at 5PM UTC.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff.
  • The winner will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • The winner has 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
  • Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

Don't know if I'll participate as I have my hands full with re-doing my zoo, but I am very very curious this time what my fellow players will come up with!

What a creative challenge! I'm unsure if I find the time to participate, but I'm super curious to see the results. And maybe, if i get an idea.... (I mean, I do want to win a plushie.)

Top Bottom