Coaster Crazy Really excited for Coaster Crazy!

When I go to any website discussing the new game, I'm seeing lots of positive comments. Of course the people here are expecting a new RCT, and think any game that isn't RCT must be crap. That's a shame. I'm personally more open-minded and this game looks like one I'll play for hours on end.

What we seem to have is a much better coaster builder than RCT1,2, or 3 ever provided. I see realistic designs, realistic supports, and pretty damn good graphics for iOS. The people may be a little over-the-top, but has everyone here forgotten what RCT3 peeps looked like? They weren't the epitome of realism, but as soon as you jumped into the great gameplay, the look of the characters became irrelevant. I think the same will apply here.

Now, I don't know if it is actually a great game. I won't know til I play it. But for now, I'm excited as hell about it. I'll be building coasters and sharing them with my friends, because I love games like that.

Good for Frontier to take on this project themselves, without even dealing with the restrictions of a crappy publisher, and while working with a smaller budget, making what looks like a good little free or low-cost game. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way, but this forum is just flooding with closed-minded negativity.

When I go to any website discussing the new game, I'm seeing lots of positive comments. Of course the people here are expecting a new RCT, and think any game that isn't RCT must be crap. That's a shame. I'm personally more open-minded and this game looks like one I'll play for hours on end.

What we seem to have is a much better coaster builder than RCT1,2, or 3 ever provided. I see realistic designs, realistic supports, and pretty damn good graphics for iOS. The people may be a little over-the-top, but has everyone here forgotten what RCT3 peeps looked like? They weren't the epitome of realism, but as soon as you jumped into the great gameplay, the look of the characters became irrelevant. I think the same will apply here.

Now, I don't know if it is actually a great game. I won't know til I play it. But for now, I'm excited as hell about it. I'll be building coasters and sharing them with my friends, because I love games like that.

Good for Frontier to take on this project themselves, without even dealing with the restrictions of a crappy publisher, and while working with a smaller budget, making what looks like a good little free or low-cost game. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way, but this forum is just flooding with closed-minded negativity.
I agree with you 100%!! :)

I liked the charming art style Frontier went with Lostwinds 2 and it plays great on IOS. Looking forward to Coaster Crazy... Been checking here daily for news and chat.

Pity most folks are throwing toys out of their prams about it though

:)

(Thank you to Ashley Barley for activating my account manually)

Last edited:
I liked the charming art style Frontier went with Lostwinds 2 and it plays great on IOS. Looking forward to Coaster Crazy... Been checking here daily for news and chat.

Pity most folks are throwing toys out of their prams about it though

:)

(Thank you to Ashley Barley for activating my account manually)

You're welcome!

Top Bottom