Newcomer / Intro Rebel Transmissions

No fighting for the mission I had.

Was sent away 2 hops to a binary system. Flying around the stars and eventually a USS came up .. popped in - floating cans with transmissions.

Viola!

Got this mission to do this in same system ( anarchy ) and i got them after my second USS signal... Easy. Its all random, and you gotta have patience like with evrything else in this game. My friend having hard time finding the black boxes...

I've only ever found Rebel Transmissions free floating in space at the Unknown Signal Sources in clouds of cargo in a random wreck, in the systems the mission directs you too.

Though I do quick run through them, dropping out of super cruise into an Unknown Signal Source, checking whats on my contacts radar, and if no dice going back right back into super cruise.

Usually however i've found them in under 15 mins at a Unknown Signal Source while randomly roaming around in target sectors

Though one time i got the system wrong and wasted about 45 mins looking in the wrong place, so read the system names correctly, and double check.... cause curse the systems with similar numerical endings

They are there at the USS along with ancient artefacts, prototype tech, black boxes, toxic waste, rare artworks - sometimes you'll find one canister or if you are lucky 6 or 7 - they'll show up white on your radar. I seem to stand a better chance of finding them if I have an active mission for them in that system - don't know if that's me seeing a correlation where I want one or not, but If I'm on a "kill 6 pirates" mission I find more pirates too

Top Bottom