Recommended Suggestions

1) It would be nice to have somewhere in the game to save your setups to use to start with at all tracks. I know they will change due to different parts, it would be nicer.

2) Make it allowable to start your own team from scratch as you can in the F1 games.

3) Allow different tracks to be selected as a vote to add or take away.

4) Option to start as managing in the lower ranks of F2/3 on a low budget team and have to work your way up to F1 Teams.

5) Have interviews that will lower morale or make morale higher.

6) Be able to train up the reserve drivers on certain occasions.

7) Allow the selection of sponsors of your choice and have meetings to discuss potential deals to win or lose a contract.

8) Have a box on the driver tab where it states to "not fight with teammate" and also have a check box to select "stay behind car in front". I have had too many occasions where I did not want my drive to pass and backing off is too slow and going fast is too fast.

9) Actually show the crew changing a front wing at a pit stop or rear wing. It just appears.

10) I hated this on other games, but does make the game more challenging. Allow hire and fire of pit crew.

One small issue is VSC vs Safety Car. If a car crashes bad, the race should be realistic and have a caution. I have been taken out by another car crashing, and just ruined my front and rear wing. This made the whole field lap me before I was able to get back on the track. I have also been the last car on the lead lap and the safety car pulled out in front of me, and did not let me go around to gain my lap back until the car was halfway around the track. I should have been allowed to move forward and catch up to the rear of the field I believe.

Overall I hate to complain and this is a great game. I have already spent 10's of hours playing and have become addicted. I can see that it could get old and super repetitive once I get to the top. I started with Hass and in the second season have already placed a 1st and 2nd. Maybe I'm just really good, or it is too easy haha. Thanks for the Support.

Hi!
Just my opinion below on your suggestions, thanks for them!

1) I am not sure if this would really add value, or just make the game more boring... You can write it down in a piece of paper if you really want... -1
2) +1
3) +10
4) +1
5) Some kind of morale/form system would be great, yes. +10
6) Not sure what you mean. Do you know you can use your reserve drivers in FP1? (just click the driver avatar you want to replace by the reserve driver on that session)
7) I believe they have limitations due to licensing, but I wonder if it could be possible to be able to amend the sponsors from season 2, and using only a pool of real sponsors in F1 at the moment. For example, being able to sign a sponsoring with BWT in Mercedes, why not? Sponsors still have their visibility, but we, players, can "play" around with them. At any case, a more deeper system of negotiation with sponsors is required, imo. +10
8) I think if you select the "do not fight" option in both drivers, they will keep their positions without losing time (or as less as possible).
9) This is, sadly, one of many lacks in the graphical representation of the game. Not very important, but I hope they improve it at some point in the future. +1
10) The engineers and pit crew teams have a very simplified management system. Happy to see improvements on both in the future, but not a priority, imo. +1

The game is too easy at the moment, at least for very good managers like us :p

Kind regards!

Top Bottom