ReForge Aegis: Doxxing and War Concerns

"Even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust.” - Sun Tzu

Greetings CMDR's,

The ReForge Aegis group have received reports of Doxxing of players. We do not condone such activities and recommend anyone who has, or know of anyone who has been affected, to reach out to FDev support.

Specifically using the moderation category as has been suggested by FDev mods.

War is unfortunate, especially amongst the finest of squadrons and factions. While peace is always preferred, our objectives don't always align and conflict ensues.

The conflict between the Dark Wolf Marlinist's [DWFM] and Close Encounters Corps [SCEC] is one such example, and one that has been close to us at ReForge Aegis.

While I will spare you the boring details. It is a conflict we have had close to home, within our ranks, attempted to assist, attempted to meditate, and ultimately lost touch with once close relationships that eventually have withered away on the vine.

I know our language is sometimes bold, brazen, and brash to explain our points, but we advocate for peace and to end unnecessary violence. We do the same with the Thargoid war, as "There is no instance of a nation benefiting from prolonged warfare.”

I apologize if the attempt of myself and fellow ReForge Aegis [AGIS] commanders come off as favoring one side over the other. Rest assured we seek peace amongst all parties, and hope all find peace within themselves as well.

As with all wars, it is not our place to decide though. We simply implore those who are engaged to look for ways to settle your differences, even if it's as simple as taking a break from war for a cease fire, or brief reprieve.

And as wars are inevitable, we encourage ALL who engage in warfare to keep your harsh commentary and engagement of others IN-GAME, or over appropriate game channels. This is just a game after all, and remember that sometimes taking a break is good when you are angry too.

Seek peace, in these dark times, brighter days are ahead.

Sincerely,
CMDR LiveWeyer

Top Bottom