Roller Coasters [REL] The Factory

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

As some of you might know I've lately spend allot of my time working on an entire theme park called Society Park. This last weekend I decided to realise the first POV of one of the coasters in the park.

The Factory is Society Parks first darkride. With only 10 metres of height and approximately 50 km/h it is a small thrilling ride for the whole family. Get your working clothes and start working in the most notorious factory of the park!

34iKyc5.jpg

KoEfcmH.jpg

AHpOnaG.jpg

e88CiFP.jpg

cMq2zgl.jpg

[video=youtube;YECTKo1scTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YECTKo1scTQ&t=31s[/video]

This is one of the best compact coasters i've seen. iIt all works really well together. I think it's mainly because of the amount of detail, it's not too much, not too little, just perfect.

great theme and look to this ride

This is one of the best compact coasters i've seen. iIt all works really well together. I think it's mainly because of the amount of detail, it's not too much, not too little, just perfect.

Thank you guys! It's great to hear that you guys like this as a small but intense ride since that was exactly what I was going for. Also good to hear that the detailing wasn't overboard cause I was a bit afraid of that [big grin]

Top Bottom