Dinosaurs Remove Animation Variety Exclusivity

All the new dinosaurs pack always have at least a new pack of new animation, which is great and add exclusivity but what if we add all from dinosaurs pack animation to the basic one from the same suborder because right now every dinosaur, more importantly from the base game have the same animation,

what if we remove that exclusivity and try to add all of them to the base game and then the Dinosaurs DLC pack mix together as 1 pack and will be updated every new dinosaur come to add dinosaurs variety for the DLC and animation variety for the base game to make it even more interesting

or add another DLC that only for animation variety that has the same update frequency as the Dinosaurs DLC

I'm all for this... it's nice that different animals have unique animations... but at the same time, every animal has only one set of animations that they use every time... so when it comes to animations that can be used by multiple animals, I say give these animations to multiple animals!

I think probably a mix would be nice. Some of the animations are made specifically for specific dinosaurs. Like the Iguanodon feeding animation probably wouldn't work well for another dinosaur. But other more generic animations that are still exclusive right now could probably be used by other dinosaurs as well.
Yeah it would be nice if more of these anims would be shared among dinosaurs. It could give actions such as feeding and possibly combat a much more dynamic feel.

i believe we have enough dinosaurs ,
we dont need dinosaurs
we need more animation for each dinosaurs available today
please add new animation like Pachy defence mechanics

Top Bottom