[REQUEST] - Auto move animals when they turn adult.

All the hard work? I must have missed it designing the zoo and managing staffing etc. The game cleans the habitat and feeds the animals... do you want that taken out so you can run around the zoo picking up the sh*t yourself?

Nope.

Or maybe you want to go into the enclosure and take blood samples and run tests to check whether or not your animals are sick?

Nope

Better get to the library (online is fine) to research that disease so you can treat it. See my point?

Research is not done from the library screen.

Many features are taken care of by the game, so why not this? at least as an option (so you don't need to use it if you don't want to)

Options are fine.

While I don't know about automating this process, I do think that it is way too difficult to tell what animals have the best genetic makeup and are of the highest tiers/stars while only looking at the habitat screen. If you have a large population species you end up taking a long time going back and fourth between animals to compare which to keep and which to release/trade. Even if the animal's icons showed us their bronze/silver/gold emblems where applicable that would help immensely.

I think if they correct the time flow of the game and make is slower than the "they've gone to plaid" it currently wants to run at, this problem wouldn't be as bad. But there's certainly some quality of life improvements to be made here.

P.S. -- I personally would love a first-person mode where I myself could help clean, feed, and care for the habitats myself alongside my staff. I mean you can use a camera mode to see the inside of all the staff buildings already so it makes sense your character should be able to first-person walk inside them to get some food and then you control them to go feed something. Heck I'll walk around and help clean up poop to help too. Would add a lot!

Top Bottom