respawning resources

I am enjoying the game but some resources depending on what seed you get are lacking and makes it hard to use concrete etc when stone runs out. Wood is there as long as you plant all over the place. I have played for a few days now and notice the animals respawn after awhile just like the bugs do. So why not stone etc. I also would love to see more weapons both for survivors and for our camp, I know the game just came out and I am sure a lot of this will change in the future but one thing also is to look into the survivors stats 90% are useless, they have minimal stats can barely do anything and we need a better variety of these mix and match the stats or something.
Can not wait to see what is to come in the upcoming months.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey Sirjohn! Thank you very much for the feedback.

I have played for a few days now and notice the animals respawn after awhile just like the bugs do. So why not stone etc.
Resource items like trees and bushes will regrow if you've planted them for farming, specifically. Much like in real life, stone won't respawn, so there will be a limit to how much you can harvest.

I know the game just came out and I am sure a lot of this will change in the future but one thing also is to look into the survivors stats 90% are useless, they have minimal stats can barely do anything and we need a better variety of these mix and match the stats or something.
Keep in mind that your survivors can always grow and increase their skills if they continue doing a specific task. So even if they have 0 in a skill, they can get better at that particular skill. If you want everyone to have full score in everything, you can change that in "Rules" when you start a new game. :)

Top Bottom