[FEDERATION] [LFG] Returning player looking for small/new group

who doesnt love a good challenge. and whats more challenging than starting/building a new minor faction.
i am semi(?) experienced player. currently have a krait mk2 geared up for multi purpose.
my preferred government is democracy or confederacy. i dont do much powerplay, but i prefer federation......

i can go with softcore RP but not any more than that.

i do have discord and teamspeak

my age shall remain a secret. but yes i am an adult male.

let me know if there are any struggling minor factions or people willing to start a thing.

who doesnt love a good challenge. and whats more challenging than starting/building a new minor faction.

What's more challenging?
Running a large faction!

Managing a single system, and then a couple of systems is child's play.
Scale that up to 70 systems and you have a real challenge on your hands.

If you change your mind and fancy helping run a large faction, come and see what we're about. We're Alliance though, so we might not be your cup of tea. But we do have medals and all the stuff the game misses out :cool:

Hello Lazy,

It sounds like the Pork Chop Platoon might be what you are looking for if you are still searching for a group. We are a democracy (home system Swazahua) allied with the Alliance. While we aren't Federation, we have no restrictions on what our individual pilots do with their PowerPlay. Based on your post, I'm guessing you meet our age minimum of 25 :)

Here is our more "official" info:

The Pork Chop Platoon (XBOX) welcomes new pilots, seasoned veterans, and everyone in between. Our player-owned minor faction, supported by our Pork Chop Platoon squadron (PCPL in game), makes its home in the Swazahua. The PCPL squadron and minor faction are independently allied with the Alliance, but our individual pilots enjoy the freedom to make their own Power Play allegiances. Whether flying solo or in a wing, in our preferred private group or in Open, we tend to enjoy friendly banter over XBOX party chat as we help our newer pilots and give our veterans a good-natured hard time.

Visit https://porkchopplatoon.com/ to become a PCP clan member and join our ragtag squadron of space pigs!

The Pork Chop Platoon recently celebrated our 13th year as a multi-game community of XBOX players (25 years & older). Our clan is always open to new members. Our 1,000+ members play games across all genres - shooters, racing, sports, and of course, space! To us, having a good attitude and being a good sport is more important than stats. We always have a good time with each other and never take ourselves too seriously. No player should game alone unless they do so by choice. “Leave no Pig behind” as we like to say.

Top Bottom