Rhinos

I totally think we need black rhinos for the game. Each of the 5 rhinos are unique and distinct. Just because we already have two big grey animals with horns in the game should not exclude black rhinos from the game. They would be a great species to have for our zoos. They are a species that zoos work with intensively to breed and maintain a captive population. Maybe PZ could also make them more challenging to breed than the white or Indian rhinos. I can see myself creating an east African section in one of my zoos with the black rhinos and a South African section with the whites. And oh yeah, the Indian rhinos in the Asian Plains exhibit.

And just because there are currently no Sumatran rhinos in captivity, I would still like to have them for the game. It's just a game and it's okay to have really unique species. I would build an area that has a public exhibit in front, and then a larger off show area from keeping and breeding my Sumatrans. Sounds like fun to me!

I think the rhinoswe have now are enough, and I am against the inclusion of any other rhino except the Black Rhino, on the basis of realism.

Top Bottom