Ride Photos

I think a cool addition to the game would be ride photos, where the camera takes pictures of the riders and on their way out they can make a purchase of their ride photos if they wanna receive them. There could be an option where you can select or create the backround of what the ride photos will look like. I thought this would be a cool addition to the game!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I think a cool addition to the game would be ride photos, where the camera takes pictures of the riders and on their way out they can make a purchase of their ride photos if they wanna receive them. There could be an option where you can select or create the backround of what the ride photos will look like. I thought this would be a cool addition to the game!
This suggestion was made several times. I even suggested it myself back in the days of development :D
Unfortunately the idea never made it into the game. I don't like to do self-promotions but I think even without the option in the game you can "simulate" on-ride photo's pretty nice :)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf7zwPxR3BU

Top Bottom