Ride the 1984 Classic GHOSTBUSTERS Movie Ride with the High-Speed thrills of this one of a kind Roller Coaster Experience!

Hi Tommy ,
Epic! Extraordinary! ....I love you when you tell us special stories, with a good script, magnificent sets, aso..... I felt like I was at the cinema. The re-creation of these city and hotels is fabulous. From the great Tommy.!... I think It would have taken me 2 years to create this story! What a work .....And the film's atmosphere is very well rendered ! We never tire of admiring the work . (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love:

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
:love: Every second of this is perfection, absolute perfection. It's like a movie in itself. Every major scene in the movie is played out and soooo well timed with audio, and special effects. I agree with gecaum about capturing the film's atmosphere. Just excellent Tommy!! 🎆🎢 ....I have to go watch it again :)

Hi Tommy ,
Epic! Extraordinary! ....I love you when you tell us special stories, with a good script, magnificent sets, aso..... I felt like I was at the cinema. The re-creation of these city and hotels is fabulous. From the great Tommy.!... I think It would have taken me 2 years to create this story! What a work .....And the film's atmosphere is very well rendered ! We never tire of admiring the work . (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love:
Your comments are always so motivating when I read them gecaum. Always appreciate the time you take to watch then comment on pretty much all of my videos. Thank you!

Top Bottom