Roller Coaster controls - timings, holding areas, spare cars

It would be great to have way more control over rollercoaster/ride behaviour!

E.g. guest/car holding areas, better control over timings and block-break sections etc..

All the roller coasters I've seen have a themed 'shed', where the cars/trains are stored when not in use/being repaired. It would be cool if individual cars could break, be sent to the shed (and be fixed) without impacting the rest of the ride.

It would be great to have way more control over rollercoaster/ride behaviour!

E.g. guest/car holding areas, better control over timings and block-break sections etc..

All the roller coasters I've seen have a themed 'shed', where the cars/trains are stored when not in use/being repaired. It would be cool if individual cars could break, be sent to the shed (and be fixed) without impacting the rest of the ride.

...Or take additional Trains on the Track if it is a busy day, like they do in reality :) Yes like this very much :)

We heard the devs talking about something related to ride behaviour (it was Dev Diary 2, if I'm not wrong)... Who knows, maybe they're already implementing this? Good idea however, +1. You can find the Flat-rides oriented counterpart of the idea here.

I'd love the idea of having the ability to add and remove trains without having to close the ride... We can open parks and have things on a low train use while the rides fill up! Or remove them when the ride is no longer popular enough to warrant more trains.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Wonderful idea! I thought it was already suggested before, but could also be on 'another forum'.

I would like stations with (themed) sheds for spare trains that are taken into use if the coaster's queue is full of guests waiting to go on the ride! It would be great to watch this operation too!

ooooo and can't remember if this is already a feature, but separate ride entrance and exit stations would be cool. Or designated 'off' and 'on' points on a single station.

Top Bottom