Sad News in the Planet Coaster Community

Hi there.

I haven't been in here for a while, and it's a really sad reason that brings me here.
June 27th a great creator and artist of our little community passed away, and it's with a heavy heart that we all mourn him in the discord channel that he managed. But also on the workshop, that you probably noticed by now, has been a bit overtaken by tributes.
Xaphor was a genius coaster builder, his theming was on point, and amazingly detailed, he was also really innovative with pieces and assets. He was a kind, funny and encouraging person, with a lot of patience and strength, (which he needed to be able to put up with our shenanigans all day, for years.)
In real life, he was a roller coaster lover, and that love showed in his builds.

Here's a link to his workshop, for those who knew him and want to use his buildings

one to his youtube where he showcased his coasters:

And this one is for Benutzername's latest video, dedicated to his works.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxkoIgNTOrU

Rest in peace, my friend and I hope you get to ride all the best coasters you ever dreamed of in that place you are now.

By far one of my favorite creators; I believe I have a Xaphor in every one of my own parks as a centerpiece in a themed land, using his work as a template for the rest of the buildings, plazas, and rides. The work was approachable, easy to understand in build and pathing, yet incredibly themed and stunning to behold. It is indeed a sad day with his loss. Requiescat in pace eternally, Xaphor. :cry:

Top Bottom