SALES FLOOR! (Dynamic gift shops & restaurants)

Because of how amazing the modular building system is, I predict that there will be a significant focus on interior spaces in the final game, which would be amazing. However the stall system limits these possibilities. Shoving stall windows into a wall is good for some situations, and in my opinion, far better than the goofy stalls we have had in the past roller coaster tycoon games. But in a park like Disneyland, where you get off a ride and are poured into a gift shop, it's not a window with toys for sale. It's a sales floor with racks full of souvenirs to choose from! So that's my idea!

Sales floor would be a special type of floor/path that can be spread out over an area, and guests can walk on. Special objects could be placed on it, ergo, racks full of different souvenirs. Then there would be a special sales counter object to be placed as well. The floor, the racks, and the counters would all link together to form one dynamic gift shop. Guests picking up items from the racks would know where to go to actually purchase them at the counter. This kind of shop would boost sales dramatically, but on the flip side, it might be more prone to vandalism, so hire some security guards to keep your merchandise safe!

The idea could also be expanded to include real restaurants, as opposed to snack stalls, by switching out item racks for dining tables. Could even add cafeteria style lines like some Disney parks have.

Anyway I hope this idea sounds good to the players, and I really hope the developers read it too. I think it's a fantastic way to expand the building system for even more creativity and provide greater depth to the simulation.

I like this idea. [up]

Also an arcade!!!!PL!E!!A!!!S!E!!i!!!1!! ADD AN ARCADE!!!!!! WITH GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

I always missed the Arcade games from the original Theme Park of the early 90's.

Top Bottom